Hello PicCollage Community!
We have soft launched a web collage service called !
The card maker has creative and fun templates for numerous occasions, from birthday cards to seasonal greeting cards. There are hundreds of cards and designs to choose from!
Choosing a card:
When you first enter , there are already multiple cards to choose from and you can scroll down to see more. On the left, there is a list of categories and sub-categories of different types of cards. You can click on any of the sub-categories to more specific card templates!
Editing a card:
Simply click on a template thumbnail to enter the card editor.
- Click ‘Add Photos’ on the left to import photos from your device to the card.
- Type in the search bar to find photos through keyword search.
- Click on the photos you’d like to add to the card and the photos will be place in the card.
- Click on the photo in the card and the editing feature will appear on the right.
- If the photo is in a photo slot, please double click to edit the photo.
- Drag on the adjustable bars to adjust the Brightness and Contrast.
- To see more editing options, click the down arrow next to ‘Edit Image’.
- Select an overlay and drag on the adjustable bar to adjust the overlay opacity
- Click on‘Text’ on the left.
- Click‘Add text’ on the top and type to add text.
- Click on one of the text thumbnails to add the phrase to the card, and tap on the phrase on the card to edit the font, text size, letter spacing, alignment, color, and text style.
- Click on‘Stickers’ on the left.
- Scroll through the sticker packs at the top.
- Tap on a sticker pack thumbnail to view the stickers in the pack.
- Type in the search bar to find stickers through keyword search.
- Click on one of the sticker thumbnails to add the sticker to the card
- Click on‘Grids’ on the left.
- Scroll through the grid options.
- Click on one of the grid thumbnails to apply the grids to the card
- Drag the dot on the adjustable bars on the right to adjust the spacing and sharpness of the corners.
Change canvas size
- Click on ‘Canvas’ on the left.
- Scroll through the canvas size options.
- Click on one of the canvas thumbnails to resize the card.
- Use the zoom bar on the bottom to zoom in and out.
Save and share card
- Tap the ‘Save’ button on the top right to download the card as a PNG file to your computer
- Tap the ‘Share Link’ button on the top right to copy a link to your card as an editable card or a view only card.
We hope you enjoy using . If you have any questions or feedback for us, check out this article on how to contact our team: !