Hello PicCollage Community!
Please note that our Windows 10 platform is no longer being supported, so its editing capabilities may differ from the app version. For the best PicCollage experience, we recommend using our mobile platform which can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or the App Store. If you would still like to try out the Windows 10 version, please refer to guide below!
How to Add Photos on PicCollage for Windows 10
To add photos onto your collage, please:
- Press the + 'Plus' icon which will display the toolbar menu.
- In the Tool menu, press the Photos icon and select pictures from the dialogue box. You can change the folder from which you will add the photos.
- Press Open, and the photo will be added to the canvas.
- Repeat for every photo you want to add to your collage.
How to Edit Photos on PicCollage for Windows 10
To edit photos, please:
- Click once on the editing canvas or click the + 'Plus' icon to access the menu that allows you to add elements.
- To edit elements, you can either double-click or right-click on it to open the editing menu.
- There's also the magic dot to the lower right of the photo. You can use the magic dot to rotate and resize a photo at the same time.
If several photos are overlapping, you can click once on a photo to bring it to the top.
How to Save a Collage on PicCollage for Windows 10
To save a collage, please:
- Tap the Share button in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Tap the Save icon.
- Select a folder and file name to save your collage.
Occasionally, you may see two Save options: SD or HD. SD saves in standard definition with a limit of 1920 x 1080 pixels. If you need an image in high definition, you can choose to purchase the HD option which can produce a 2550 x 3000 pixel image. This is suitable for printing on 8.5 x 11" paper.